Saturday, December 24, 2011
Week 28 - Getting ready for Christmas!
Week 28 - Getting ready for Christmas!
(12/17/11 - 12/23/11)
This week we spent time getting ready for Christmas and getting our picture taken with Santa Claus! This "first Christmas" has bee the only picture I have been able to get my kids to sit for without crying. I guess it is because they are unsuspecting and young to know that I am about to put them on a strange mans lap who has a large white beard, crazy hat, and bright red outfit, not to mention the crazy "elves" that hoot and holler and shake bells in your face trying to get you to look at a camera only to then blind you with the flash as they take your picture! Hmmmmm....yep now I totally get why this will probably be the last picture Violet has with Santa for a few years!
We also had our 6th annual Christmas party for family and friends and Violet was decked out in probably the most adorable, yet completely ridiculous outfit that I could find. It was completed when her Aunt Jackie showed up with a headband that had santa flying his sleigh with reindeer's!
Violet is as cute as ever and has started being "shy" with people. If me or Paul are holding her and someone comes up and talks to her or smiles at her she smiles and then ducks her head and buries it in our chests, only to look up immediately, smile and bury her head again! Adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment