Friday, December 9, 2011

Week 24 - Not much new!

Week 24 - Not much new!
(11/19/11 - 11/25/11)

Well I wish that every week came with tons of new and interesting milestones that have been checked off of the "to do list" but alas some weeks are just, well, weeks....with nothing new happening and nothing much to report. Violet is still as cute as ever and during Thanksgiving she was the life of the party being passed around like she was the "best thing in the world" (which of course if you ask me she is!).

Sleeping still stinks ( I know, I know broken record). She did decide this week that she loves Mum Mum crackers which are a great first finger food. They dissolve like air and are much cleaner than those "biter biscuits" I learned my lesson with them after Jacob when I couldn't clean the table afterwards if any dried without breaking out the blowtorch! So over the next few weeks I am hoping that she will take some rice cereal and maybe start sleeping better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails