Week 49 & 50 - Camera Hog!
(5/12/12 - 5/25/12)
These past two weeks we have gotten a lot of pictures of little Violet because honestly I realized that she just doesn't have the pictures like Jacob (first borns always have a million pictures) and since Violet is the third born her picture quantity was a least 1/3 less than Jacob and probably at least a 1/4 less than even Andrew had. So since Violet is my "little miss social butterfly" I decided that I was going to break the camera out and get some pictures of her. And since these past two weeks Violet has also been standing independently and cruising the furniture like a pro I wanted to get a picture of that too. Unfortunately I did NOT get a picture of her standing independently since by the time I realize she is going to do it, and run and get the camera she has already either fallen or put her hands back on whatever it is she was standing near. But trust me she is standing very steady and I am giving her until the end of June and I think we might have our "first steps"! We also got family portraits taken by Victoria, and she did a great job.
It is hard to get three kids 4 and under to all look at the camera at
the same time so the fact that we got so many great ones is a blessing!
Birthday planning is complete and I have all invites sent out, her "playgroup" party is June 13th, and her "family" party is June 15th. I have not booked her appointment for her "1st birthday pictures" yet but will be doing that this week. I want to take her to the same place as her brothers and get the same pose with her as we got with Andrew and Jacob where Paul and I are holding her hands out of the shot and you see her standing in the middle holding our hands. Then I can get a three window frame to put all three pics of the kids in it. =)
No new words or signs, just fine tuning what she has so far and working on her standing and feeding herself. Sleeping still stinks because of her teeth (5 teeth still working their way through, we have tiny points of each through the gums but the "whole tooth is still buried). But one of these days she will be sleeping through the night so I am just biding my time (as I did with her brothers as well, and look how great they sleep now).











No comments:
Post a Comment