(10/22/11 - 10/28/11)
I feel that I have been here before, as a matter of fact I looked up Andrews blog entry for this same time frame and almost wrote the exact same blog entry for this age. But HOLY COW with two other kids this is getting ridiculous, no wonder I look like I have aged 10 years in the past 4 years! It is because my children NEVER let me sleep! Seriously why?? I mean seriously.........................WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!
Violet gave me about a month of decent sleep but then about 2-3 weeks ago she started back in with maybe a 4 hour sleep at the beginning of the night then followed by nursing every 2 hours after that. Her daytime naps have also be horrible with numerous 20 minute naps and no long 2 hour nap in the afternoon like she was doing. That's it, YOU won, I give up, UNCLE, Mercy!, I surrender!
Please Violet, Please! For your mothers sake and all that is good in this world will you please start sleeping again!
No comments:
Post a Comment