Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 47 - Birthday Planning!

Week 47 - Birthday Planning!
(4/28/12 - 5/4/12)

Well party planning has begun! Don't quite know what I am doing yet, but hey it has begun. I think I have decided to have a separate "playgroup" party with friends and kids and then a party for family that is more low key. I think the theme is going to be owls and I have already ordered her birthday shirt from here! I have also ordered her an owl shirt in purple (of course!!!) She should be adorable for her 1st birthday pictures, which I still need to schedule for at the photo place.

 We have had wonderful weather this week and went to the park. It was Violet's first public park, because heck why go to the park when all Violet would do would be swing or try and eat mulch!! But we found a park that had a hard rubber "floor" which allowed Violet to crawl around and have a BLAST!! She was black from head to toe, but luckily it was bath night so it all worked out fine in the end! Her favorite was the tunnel and I think she went back and forth in this tunnel at least 20 times before she decided that she should explore other things! We will be going back there again!

No other changes to report, sleeping is a little better most nights she only wakes once, but at least 1-2 times a week she throws in a two nighter. She had a cold this week so we had a few wakings because of boogies! I HATE BOOGIES! Eating is still minimal, and she prefers to nurse over anything else which is ok for now but I would like to have her start eating more solids soon since she is crawling and burning so many more calories! No cruising yet, still just pulling to standing, but we did catch her standing with no hands for a few seconds this week when she forgot about what she was doing. Of course once she realized that she was standing she immediately would fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails