Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Week 44 & 45 - Happy Easter!
Week 44 & 45 - Happy Easter!
(4/7/12 - 4/20/12)
First let me say that I am the proud Mommy of a 10 month old. Party planning has already started!
It was Violet's firs Easter and if I am honest I went through three Easter dresses before finally deciding on the blue/white/yellow dress that she wore. It also matched everyone else in the family the easiet. And since all of the kids will not let me match them forever I thought I would take advantage of a nice opportunity to match the whole family. Of course getting pictures of all the kids is hard at these ages, but this didn't turn out too bad!
Violet has added a few words and can now say: uh oh, die-die (bye bye), Whoa, num (yum), and Ah Daa (all done). She is even signing the words "All done" as she says "ah daa". It is really quite adorable she will even sign "all done" after nursing....seriously ridiculous! Her pointing is in full force and she points at EVERYTHING, a bird that flies by, her dad, her brothers, toys, the tv....her finger is in the pointing position 80% of her day! She is also working on pulling up to standing. She can pull herself up on lower objects but taller things is still a problem. The biggest issue though is that she can get up, but can't get back down. So now I am faced with a crying baby from the other room that has managed to get herself standing and now is stuck. The biggest change has been in her bed. We had to lower her bed because she was pulling to standing in her bed. I have never talked much about Violet and her walker and honestly she has used it less than either of her brothers but it has come in handy while outside and she putzes around in it following her brothers around as they ride their bikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment