Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Week 42 & 43 - Love this weather!
Week 42 & 43 - Love this weather!
(3/24/12 - 4/6/12)
Well we have had a few weeks of WONDERFUL weather, some days have been in the 80's so we have been very busy and of course this blog has taken the back seat on tons of outdoor fun! But better late then never I always say and I am sure Violet won't mind in the long run that her mother has had a hard time keeping up on her blog.
Violet has been working on her crawling and pointing these past two weeks. She is also perfecting a few words. Her crawling is back to "normal" crawling on any padded surface and the butt scooting is reserved only for hardwood floors. I haven't talked about her eating or sleeping in awhile and that is because frankly both are horrible. Teeth are coming in every week and she has decided that the only thing she wants is to nurse. So all of the veggies and awesome stuff she was eating, she now turns her nose up to and won't eat ANYTHING other than the occasional "O" cereal and nursing. UGH! This also happened with her brothers but I am determined to make it through this without giving into bad eating habits like I did with her brothers. I am offering her only good nutritional food and if she doesn't want it I will nurse. No juice, no breads, no crackers, just good stuff! Wish me luck!!!
Her sleeping is still horrible, I am destined for crappy sleeping children. Oh well I will survive this one too. She wakes up twice to three times a night and will occasionally throw in a great night with only one wake up to make me feel less sleep deprived. She is now saying "die-die" and waving on her own when we leave somewhere so doesn't need prompted to say goodbye (this is my favorite milestone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment