Week 33 - Is it Spring?
(1/21/12 - 1/27/12)
This week we had some awesome weather. We had a few days of 55+ degrees and even had a day where the thermometer soared to 65 degrees! I can't believe it, it is the end of January and we feel like it should be the beginning of April!
This week Violet continued to sleep horribly, she is still up 2-3 times a night. I am pretty sure I know the reason. With a sick dad, and two brothers her schedule hasn't been given the priority that it should and that I gave her brothers when they were her age. So we are going to start working on that and not letting her sleep as much in the car and try to get her to only TWO naps a day at home in her bed. She is eating great, still only one meal a day with Mum-Mum crackers as snacks (gotta love those things!). Her favorite food so far is butternut squash with pumpkins a close second. I found a great baby food for her that I WISH I would have had for the boys. It is Nurture Me and is freeze dried organic baby food. What I love is that you can use as much or as little and save the rest for a longer time then you can the jarred food. Plus you can throw it in your purse and take it with you. I have already gone to restaurants and asked for a mug of warm water and voila! Baby food! I mix it with some rice cereal to make it thicker. It doesn't have ANY additives and you don't have to worry about the plastic containers! I haven't wasted any of this food, which is awesome cause I used to waste so much of the jarred food by forgetting about it in the fridge or not refrigerating it soon enough! And little do her brothers know, but I have snuck a package of carrots into there smoothies, and sweet potatoes into their pancakes...shhhh don't tell.
All SIX of her teeth are in, still no picture of them but trust me as a nursing mom THEY ARE THERE! She is too cute with her fuzzy hair and 6 teeth! Clapping is well established, I am working on waving, she definitely knows her name, and she is trying to crawl! OMG crawling.....WOW these next few weeks are going to bring a lot of changes!

No comments:
Post a Comment