Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 34 - Is it Spring? (Part 2)

Week 34 - Is it Spring? (Part 2)
(1/28/12 - 2/3/12)

This week we had another awesome week! The weather is so warm, that it makes me really excited that spring is right around the corner! One day this week it was so warm (60's) that the boys spent 2+ hours outside and Violet had a blast swinging in the swing for the first time and hitching a ride in her "red car". The boys had a blast pushing her around and the faster they pushed the happier she was. I guess I am going to have a little daredevil on my hands (I guess like mother like daughter). I won't mention the things I used to do as a kid, some of them make me shudder to think about it! How I survived without ever breaking anything is beyond me! But lets hope that Violet is a safe daredevil!

Violet is a great eater, she will eat just about anything that you put in front of her. She has eaten tilapia, sweet potatoes, chicken noodle soup(blended up), salmon, avacado, bananas, zucchini, butternut squash, peas, and spinach. Unlike her brothers who are the pickiest eaters in the world (thanks to me) I am trying to break the picky eater cycle with Violet and giving her anything she will eat as long as it isn't a choking hazard.

Her "pincer" grasp is coming along well, and she is almost waving. She will open and close her hand (facing the wrong way) usually a few minutes after we have left where we were, so of course no one but myself and Paul have witnessed this. But it is cute none-the-less! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails