Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 31 & 32 - HOLY HAIR!!!!!

Week 31 & 32 - HOLY HAIR!!!!
(1/7/12-1/20/12)

First let me say that I am the proud Mommy of a 7 month old! I can't believe Violet is 7 months old already! Her stats are: Height 29" 99%, Head 17.75" 92.5%, and Weight 20 pounds 90%. So if you look at all of those stats she is right on track to be as tall and as skinny as both of her brothers (and parents!) But my back and neck wish she was just a little smaller and lighter! UGH! My chiropractor loves me!

Violet is starting to LOVE eating. She gets one meal a day (nursed the rest of the day)and unlike her brothers she L-O-V-E-S vegetables! A trait that I am planning on exploiting by feeding her 80% veggies to 20% fruit so hopefully the love will stick. I do not want a third kid to battle at dinner and mealtimes!

Violet started clapping this week and as soon as I can get a video of it I will post. It is the typical you say "YEA!!!!!" and clap and she tries to clap where only one out of 5 claps actually hit their target and the rest are misses!

But the main thing that needs addressed this week is her hair! I mean HOLY HAIR!!! Just like her brothers (and me supposedly) her hair has decided to grown in and stick up in all directions with absolutely no way of taming it! It is both cute and hilarious! But with her hair growing in so fast I think I will need to start stocking up on really cute clips!
Violets fuzzy hair!


Jacobs fuzzy hair!

Andrews fuzzy hair!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails