Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 16 - Moooommmmm I need you!


Week 16 - Moooooommmmm I need you!
(9/24/11 - 9/30/11)

So the past few days/weeks have been interesting, since Violet is my third there are many times where I just can't get to her as quick as I could when I only had one or two kids. Sometimes I am making dinner, changing Andrews diaper, helping Jacob, or just trying to get two seconds to sit down. I still try and make Violet my #1 priority since she is so tiny and helpless but occasionally she does have to wait a few minutes before I can get to her.

She is doing well, and has a lot of distractions to help her get through any "fussy" times where Mommy can't come immediately to the rescue. Her big brothers are always there with kisses, "sshhhh's", and funny faces! She has also decided that her hand is very interesting and will sometimes allow it to help self soothe. I can tell such a difference already in the third born compared to the first born. With Jacob I was bored and had nothing better to do then jump at his every whimper, but with Violet I can't do that. She is doing well and is a feisty little lady, that Paul and I think is going to give her brothers a run for their money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails