Week 8 - Me and my brothers
(7/30/11 - 8/5/11)
Well this week Violet finally decided to go from a newborn to an infant and her personality is definitely starting to come out. She already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger and she will consistantly give him HUGE toothless grins when he holds her and talks to her! She isn't on a schedule yet although she is getting a little more consistent in her sleeping so before long I think I will be able to rely on her sleep/awake times more. When she is awake she is more aware of her surroundings and will sit and watch the ceiling fan, her mobile, or just hang out in her bouncy seat while her brothers and I play on the floor. She has also decided to take pity on her poor sleep deprived mother and has been giving me a 5 hour sleep this week, although after that all bets are off. Some nights she then sleeps another 3 hour block afterwards (the best night EVER) but most nights she goes back on her 1 1/2 hour blocks after her big 5 hour block!
We also had a little problem with Violets car seat this week. I have these "monkey" strap covers and since it has been SO hot even though we were in the A/C she got a little too sweaty and had BAD heat rash all over both cheeks and around the back of her neck. It took almost 6 days for it to clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment