Week 10 & 11 - I have hands???
(8/13/11-8/26/11)
Well these past two weeks have been crazy! The boys have been extra needy and Violet who had been sleeping in 6 1/2 hour blocks decided that she enjoyed waking me up every three hours instead! I have also found a few foods that don't agree with her. Bananas, eggs, and coffee....I was noticing that she was having an upset tummy and very very gassy some days (she will love reading that when she is older). I know with the boys there were certain foods that I couldn't eat (Jacob=cinnamon and Andrew=broccoli) so I started doing some detective work. Turns out coffee was the biggest culprit. So of course now an already sleep deprived mother can't have the one thing that helped wake her up a little in the morning....sigh! The bananas and eggs are no biggie I will just go back to my bowl of Special K and eat an apple or some strawberries instead! I would rather have a happy baby!
She is also a cooing MONSTER! She coos all the time! Her brothers never were coo'ers and definately weren't cooing this much at 10 weeks old. So it is nice to have her so happy and talkative. I have already gotten some benefits from it, she cooed at a lady at a yard sale and I got Violet some purple (yes purple for my girl Violet) snow pants for $2.00!!!! WOO HOO!!!! The lady wanted $5.00!!
No comments:
Post a Comment