(February 2011)
I thought I should post on Jacob in a "milestone" type of way since I can't even remember since I posted on just him and what he's all about!
Height: 42" (3ft 6inches)
Weight: 37 pounds
Shoe size: 11
Jacob has turned into a very loving, caring, SHY little boy! Lately he is becoming more comfortable in his own skin and has started showing off his dancing move, jumping moves, and climbing moves (all of which Andrew tries to emulate).
Jacob is also VERY excited about having a new baby sister, and asks me EVERY DAY "Mommy is the baby coming out of your tummy?" and I have to tell him that is will be a little longer, to which he say "OK", only to ask again the next day! Today we were at the store getting some new spring/summer clothes and Paul was walking around with the boys while I shopped and Jacob came up to me with a little girls outfit and asked if we could buy it for his baby sister....My heart honestly melted....so of course I said "YES" and to be honest it is an ADORABLE outfit and it was totally picked out by Jacob!!! He is such a great big brother!
Jacob has also started wanting to make faces for the camera, sometimes he will ask me if he can make silly faces and wants me to take pictures of them! Here are some of his favorites!!
Finally, he has gotten extremely curious about how things work! He spends more time taking things apart then actually playing and wants to change the batteries in EVERYTHING regardless of whether they need it or not. He has a set of screw drivers and has gotten pretty good at actually unscrewing things and putting them back together. The cutest thing though was one evening him and his dad were trying to fix a toy when Paul needed to put on his reading glasses. Jacob decided that he needed them too, so like father like son he wore them the rest of the time they fixed the toy! Too cute!!!
His favorite songs are Wheels on the Bus, and Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire (Christmas song) and those are his lullabys at night. He can say his ABC's correctly, Count to 10, Count backwards from 5-1, Sing the following songs: Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus, ABC's, & Itsy Bitsy Spider. Favorite TV shows: Team UmiZoomi, The Cat in the Hat, and Wild Kratt's on PBS.
He has recently learned how to read his name, but can't write it yet. He also learned how to ride his tricycle and is a speed demon!
I am sure there is more, but that is all I can think of right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment