My long and lanky little lady!
(March 10, 2011)
I am 25 weeks 2 days and had another ultrasound today to find out that once again the family genes are coming into play and I am going to have a very LOOOONNNGGG LANKY little lady on my hands in about 12-14 weeks!
Her overall percentile is the 66th percent, she has an overall measurement of 26 weeks 3 days (a week and a half ahead of schedule)! But the funny part is her arm and leg measurements, HOLY COW! Her arms are measuring in at 27 weeks 6 days, and her long lean legs are measuring at 28 weeks 5 days! Almost 4 weeks ahead of the average!!! hehehehehehehehehe
Well I guess she will be right with her very tall brothers and parents!!!!
She is doing great, and is constantly making her presence known to me by kicking, poking, and overall making me uncomfortable while doing her somersaults!
We have pretty much picked out a name for our little lady and are about 90% sure that we are going to name her Violet Grace, the only other name that is even kind of in the running would be Sarah Elizabeth. Of course I hope in 15 years if she is reading this that she doesn't come screaming through the house saying "MOOOOOMMMM why didn't you name me Sarah, I like Sarah better!!!!!"
But something in me just feels like I am supposed to name my daughter Violet, so I hope she will approve!
No comments:
Post a Comment