New Addition!
(January 20, 2010)
It is time to start talking about the new addition to the family! Yes that's right, baby #3 is well on its way! We found out a few days ago that we are going to be breaking the cycle and welcoming a baby GIRL in June!
I am happy to be having a girl (and scared) and think that she will love her brothers, even though I am sure they will be a little rough with her. Jacob is already asking me when the baby in my tummy is coming out and if he is anything with this baby like he was with Andrew she will get 1000 kisses just from him her first week of life! Jacob absolutely LOVES babies!!
Andrew of course in his normal fashion is just fascinated with my belly button and how it is starting to pop out! He will lift my shirt 90 times a day and poke on my tummy if I let him! He does see Jacob placing his ear to my belly and has started mimicking his brother even though he doesn't know what he is listening for! It is adorable and I love it when they try and listen to their sister!
The last ultrasound we had, revealed that our little girl is growing PERFECTLY and measures in at approximately 5-6 inches from head to rump and weighs approximately 7 ounces!
Now it is time to start thinking of names....hmmmm...the hardest part!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment