Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 37 & 38 - Leaps and Bounds!

Week 37 & 38 - Leaps and Bounds!
(2/18/12 - 3/2/12)


I don't even know where to begin with this post. It seems that my little Miss Violet has decided to expand her physical and verbal skills by 10 fold. Almost every milestone that I could think of for her age bracket has been checked off these past two weeks. Some things I am amazed that she is doing and I keep having to remind her that she isn't even 9 months old yet and to not grow up too quickly!

The biggest thing that she is doing now is crawling! It is still a little slow, but she is crawling on all fours and putters across the floor pretty well!

My FAVORITE milestone started this week too! WAVING!!! OMG I l-O-V-E baby waving, I honestly don't think there is anything cuter. Violet doesn't just wave the backward hand wave that babies usually do, she actually waves a "queen wave" where her hand is straight and she just twists her wrist back and forth! ADORABLE! Then sometimes she even says "Ba Ba Ba" when she waves...I am assuming that might be her first word of "BYE BYE"....we will see about that though!

She started drinking out of a straw which is awesome because now if we are out in public and it isn't convenient to nurse her a sippy cup with a straw fills in in a pinch.

The other night while I was feeding her I was blowing on her food, and I looked over and she was blowing on it too!!! NO JOKE!!! I can't believe she is doing that, I didn't think that came until later. She is also repeating everything, so if you say "dada" she says "DADA" and "baba", and "MAMA". So I can't wait to see what words she starts saying.

She also got her 7th tooth, and is working on her 8th! And I think she is dancing, you can kind of see her dance a little bit in the video of her crawling! Gotta love the CHIPMUNKS!

She is changing so much I might have even missed something, but those are the biggest and the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails